Do you need Access to Capital to fuel your business growth? If so, join us on April 25th, to get answers to your burning questions. Learn how to become a well-educated and
Do you need Access to Capital to fuel your business growth?
If so, join us on April 25th, to get answers to your burning questions. Learn how to become a well-educated and savvy borrower! At this vital workshop, you will learn what drives funding success or leaves you stuck on the sidelines.
Anita Davis, the workshop presenter, will answer the following common questions about funding business growth:
- How do I prepare my company for the funding process?
- What is the difference between safe and dangerous funding options?
- Banks…do they really want to approve small business loans?
- What are the key lending ratios and why do I need to understand them?
- Does my personal financial status really matter?
- What is the “Good, Bad, and Ugly” about funding rapid business growth?
- What is the real deal with factoring and invoice financing?
- Should I consider non-bank funding options to grow my business?
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Atlanta Tech Park
107 Technology Parkway Northwest
SCORE North Metro Atlanta ChapterSCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. We have been doing this for over fifty years.https://northmetroatlanta.score.org/contactus-0