It’s officially summer! While there aren’t many things better than a beach vacation, we all know that a return to work is inevitable. That doesn’t have to be a bad thing, however! Here are five reasons why you should become an Atlanta Tech Park member today, so you have something to look forward to tomorrow… or whenever you get back from vacation.
1. The Savings! For a limited time only, Atlanta Tech Park is offering a summer special where you can get $50 off any membership package for 12 months! While our rates are already competitive, this offer enables you to grow your business even faster with a lower overhead cost than the competition. To redeem this offer, simply enter the code SUMMER50 when you become a member.
2. Premium amenities Within our 45,000+ sq. ft. of office space we have lifting desks, open seating, reserved seating, private offices, multiple boardrooms and conference rooms, a 300-person event space that can be used for your product launch party, and a podcast studio. We also offer mail services and phone lines should your company need those. Some things cost a little extra, but all of them are less than the $50/month you will be saving when you sign up for our summer special using the code SUMMER50 at checkout.
3. Free parking One of the benefits about being located in metro Atlanta (Gwinnett County, to be specific) is the free parking that’s always available to our members and their guests! When hosting a meeting at The Park, there is no need to worry about finding or having enough parking available for all of your guests.
4. Global Innovation Center Atlanta Tech Park’s motto is “local imprint, global footprint.” Our Founder, Robin Bienfait, has experience successfully conducting business in multiple countries and shares her insights with our members once a month. She has helped companies establish patents, fill leadership roles, increase their bottom line, and operate more efficiently. Your company can be next. All you have to do is sign up now!
5. Location, location, location! Atlanta Tech Park is located in Peachtree Corners, GA, which is a simple 25-minute drive to and from Atlanta. Peachtree Corners is also home to the first live autonomous vehicle test track in the United States. The project runs on a 5G signal powered by Sprint, and all of it is literally right outside of Atlanta Tech Park. If your company is serious about making waves in the rapidly changing world of technology, then you need to be at Atlanta Tech Park now.